If you have complex tax affairs and/or require bookkeeping.
You may be self-employed and also have rental income for example, or other complex affairs.
The fixed-fee quote is based on your specific requirements.
The Gold level also includes bookkeeping if required.
You would just provide your actual invoices and receipts. I will then complete the bookkeeping and prepare the accounts from these documents.
Fixed fee Gold Service includes:
– Ongoing support throughout the year. Answering any general tax and business queries you have.
– Making sure that you are using all the allowances available to you, so that you pay the right amount of tax.
– If required, meetings at a time and place to suit you. I also have several meetings available each month outside of normal business hours. This includes early mornings, evenings and at the weekend. (In most cases I can help you remotely so you don’t need to take time away from your business to attend meetings.)
– Explanation of the return requirements and help with obtaining any information.
– My monthly client newsletter. This provides summaries of any key changes that affect personal tax as soon as announced.
– Preparation and agreement of the tax return and accounts. Preparation of the accounts from summary schedules provided by you. You may prefer to keep them on spreadsheets or via online bookkeeping. Or I can prepare the accounts from the actual invoices and receipts if required.
– Providing detailed tax computations & planning schedules. Explaining these in detail and also covering how to use them for business growth.
– Online submission of the return to HMRC. This ensures processing by HMRC as soon as possible. It also ensures the speedy issue of any refunds due to you.
– Agreement of the tax return with HMRC where any queries arise.
– Dealing with any HMRC correspondence throughout the year. You can then concentrate on other matters.
– Issuing reminders to you for upcoming tax deadlines.
Please do make contact to see how I can help to make tax easy for you: