If you have complex tax affairs, multiple income sources, and/or require bookkeeping
You may be self-employed and also have rental income for example, or other complex affairs.
The fixed-fee quote is based on your specific requirements.
The Gold level also includes bookkeeping if required.
You would just provide your actual invoices and receipts. I will then complete the bookkeeping and prepare the accounts from these documents.
Accountancy fees for the self-employed and landlords are a business expense qualifying for tax relief.
Making Tax Digital for Income Tax from 2026 or 2027
Preparation of the digital accounting records and quarterly submission if required.
There will be an additional charge of £25 per quarterly submission to check and submit this to HMRC on your behalf if required.
- Support during the year, answering general tax and business queries
- Maximising your allowances, so you pay the correct amount of tax
- Explaining return requirements and assisting with obtaining information
- My monthly client newsletter
- Preparation and agreement of the tax return and accounts
- Providing detailed tax computations and planning schedules
- Online submission to HMRC, digital signatures are available
- Agreeing the return with HMRC
- Dealing with HMRC correspondence during the year
- Issuing reminders for upcoming deadlines
- Preparation of what if? tax computations for future plans
- Checking tax codes are correct