HMRC 2018 Tax Return Form

Now that the 2017/18 tax year has finished, it is time to complete the 2018 tax return.

Finding the form online can sometimes be a challenge – the official name for a UK tax return form is a SA100.

To obtain the form and the notes, you can obtain these direct from HMRC’s website:

You may also want supplementary pages to go with the basic tax return form.

Please do get in touch if you would like assistance with the 2018 Personal Tax Return.