If you require a tax return as well as self-employed or rental accounts.
If you are keeping your own accounting records then the silver service is for you. Your records may likely be in a spreadsheet or using online bookkeeping.
The silver service includes preparing both the accounts and tax return. I also provide help throughout the year to answer any queries you have.
Included is a detailed tax computation and tax return schedule report. These are easy to understand, and I can also let you have ‘what if’ reports for planning purposes.
Sadly many people do not understand their annual accounts and their importance.
Accounts should not be something that you only prepare for the tax return. Instead, they should be used to analyse the past year’s results and also to help you plan for the future.
Fixed fee Silver Service includes:
– Ongoing support throughout the year. Answering any general tax and business queries you have.
– Making sure that you are using all the allowances available to you, so that you pay the right amount of tax.
– If required, meetings at a time and place to suit you. I also have several meetings available each month outside of normal business hours. This includes early mornings, evenings and at the weekend. (In most cases I can help you remotely so you don’t need to take time away from your business to attend meetings.)
– Explanation of the return requirements and help with obtaining any information.
– My monthly client newsletter. This provides summaries of any key changes that affect personal tax as soon as announced.
– Preparation and agreement of the tax return and accounts. Preparation of the accounts from summary schedules provided by you. Whichever method of record keeping is easiest for you, I can prepare the accounts from these.
– Providing detailed tax computations & planning schedules. Explaining these in detail and also covering how to use them for business growth.
– Online submission of the return to HMRC. This ensures processing by HMRC as soon as possible. It also ensures the speedy issue of any refunds due to you.
– Agreement of the tax return with HMRC where any queries arise.
– Dealing with any HMRC correspondence throughout the year. You can then concentrate on other matters.
– Issuing reminders to you for upcoming tax deadlines.
Please do make contact to see how I can help to make tax easy for you: